Saturday, December 6, 2008

Technology with all the trimmings

I've really been slacking with the 23 Things ... until right now! I just happened upon the website of a crafter who makes the most amazingly cute clothes and jewelry covered with ... oh, I've got goosebumps ... rick-rack! You know, that wavy trim that graced nearly every church bazaar dish towel or apron? (By the way, are there still church bazaars? And if so, do they blog?) As I explored the crafter's website, madewithlovebyhannah.com, I discovered her blog, and so many links to so many other cool sites and blogs. Who would have thought that rick rack would be my entree to technology? I immediately went to the 23 Things blog so I can learn how to set up my RSS feed and delicious. Yes, yes, I'll put the New York Times on my feed ... but the rick-rack lady has first dibs!

No comments: